KUNDALINI YOGA TEACHER TRAINING 2022 – ISRAEL
“If you want to learn something, read about it.
If you want to understand something, write about it,
if you want to master Something, teach it”.
Kundalini Yoga, or the “yoga of awareness” was brought to the West in 1969 by Yogi Bhajan, the Master of Kundalini Yoga and White Tantric.
In the past, Kundalini Yoga was practiced in India and Tibet but was a secret pra ctice only passed down selectively and verbally from a master to a chosen disciple.
Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training is a unique and experiential yoga certification program. You will explore your own potential, challenge yourself, and touch your soul.
3 weeks schedule:
1st weekend: 6-12/1
2nd weekend: 10-16/3
Last Week: 9-15/6
The complete training for KRI Level 1 (Instructor) Certification consists of 220 hours of instruction, personal practice and yoga classes and workshops that will develop skills to instruct students in Kundalini Yoga kriyas and meditations as taught by Yogi Bhajan. You will practice teaching in a practicum setting, participate in early morning Sadhana (spiritual practice), and experience the powerful transformational energy of this ancient technology.
It is a 220 hour course, which includes 180 hours of classroom instruction as well as homework which includes reading assignments, written assignments, a 40 day personal sadhana and independent study.
The KRI is the worldwide professional organization of certified Kundalini Yoga Teachers. Once certified, new teachers also become professional members of the Kundalini yoga association in Israel and in ikyta.
The Kundalini Research Institute (KRI) – www.kriteachings.org – based in New Mexico, USA, administers the certification standards for Kundalini Yoga Teachers worldwide.
The KRI Level 1 Teacher Certification team reserve the right to grant KRI Certification based solely on their discretion and their evaluation of each participant's readiness to be a Kundalini Yoga teacher.
Evaluation is based on successfully meeting the KRI Teacher Certification Level 1 course requirements.
History of yoga
Roots of Kundalini Yoga
Yogic & western anatomy
Asana, mudra and bandha
Science of breath
Sound & mantra
Meditation and the mind
Humanology & yogic lifestyle
Yogic diet & nutrition
Eight charkas and ten bodies
Sadhana: daily spiritual practice
Role of a kundalini yoga teacher
Teaching kundalini yoga
Requirements for Certification
* Attendance at all group classes and retreats
* Completion of the assigned 40-day sadhana (spiritual practice) of given set / meditation including keeping a journal of the experience
* Preparation of eight classes over 8 weeks course outlines
* Write a critique for the course in general to be handed in at exam time
* Present a yogic topic of your choice (which has been approved by the team) to the rest of the group
* Ongoing home practice
* Completion of all assignments
* Satisfactory practicum (presentation and facilitation skills teaching a class to the group)
* Passing grade on final KRI written examination (administered during the course)
* Completion of all homework and/or makeup assignments, which constitutes the KRI take-home examination (an open book exam)
* Completion of 20 Kundalini Yoga classes as taught by Yogi Bhajan (outside of training classes; taken before, during or after completion of Teacher Training). Please note that a certified KRI Level 1 teacher must conduct and sign the record of class attendance.
* Agreement with the Code of Ethics and Professional Standards for Kundalini Yoga Teachers.
o Live a yogic lifestyle to the best of your ability
o Full payment of course fees
Costs & Payments
The total cost of teacher training is 11,000 NIS until 11/12/2021. Afterwards the payment is 12,000.
This cost includes all teaching fees, retreat costs and textbooks.
Payment do not include food (will be paid seperatly, for each week).
Payment plan is also available.
A non-refund deposit of 1,000 INS is required to confirm your place.
Materials costs and an amount of 1000 to cover administration is not refundable.
Other fees are fully refundable. If a student decides to withdraw from the course once the course has commenced, the fees paid for the part of the course not taken may be refunded.
Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan, is recognized as one of the major systems of yoga instruction. For more than thirty years, teachers in over twenty countries worldwide have taught Kundalini Yoga to thousands of students. We hope to help you on your journey to also becoming a certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher.
Teacher Training team
Remember, the first student you will have to teach as a teacher is yourself. And as the light of one candle can light thousands of candles, you must first illuminate your own consciousness. Awaken your own awareness. Then you can help. You can serve. You can contribute. You can do your part to help humanity enter this New Age and make the dream of world peace a reality.
We look forward to welcoming you on the course!